The Sales Manager Role . . .
Outward Sales Manager required directly responsible for new sales and business development of IMES range of products, including load cell equipment and services. The role involves a mix of direct customer relationship development, reseller and partner network development, opportunity targeting and delivery of new sales and associated growth within the UK.
- Target, create and maintain a new sales pipeline for the market sector and customer base.
- Identify new customer targets and prioritise visit/contact plans in line with the business development and strategic plans, guided by the Technical Manager
- Identify, setup and maintain a UK wide seller/reseller sales structure
- Identify and target potential partner collaboration and relationships for extended sales opportunities
- Deliver conversion of new sales in terms of revenue generation profitability and number of converted contracts
- Maintain awareness of existing customer activities, through the account managers, for any lessons learned or performance issues, which can be combined with other market/customer information to complete the IMES perspective
The Successful Sales Manager . . .
- Significant industry experience and extensive records of targeted sales delivery
- Strong record of direct product sales record in the UK
- Track record of taking a leading role in new sales activities to make a measurable contribution to growth of an existing product in an established company
- Track record demonstrating a high level of ability to maintain an effective working relationship with clients and increase sales
- Ability to forward plan for effective regional sales on weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- To be able to Research, solicit and request visits with potential customers and partners
LOCATION: this position can be based throughout the UK, however the main focus will be on our load monitoring division in Sheffield.
Salary Negotiable DOE
At IMES, we recognise the need for the highest quality, most competent & experienced professionals if we are to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
Our growth in both UK and international activities and increased project activity means we are always looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference and contribute to the business, the industry and their own future.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and can offer us key skills as an Product Sales Manager please apply below
28th March 2017
To apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com
or complete the form below;